Halloween’s just not Halloween without spider webs. We had fun making these sparkling ones!
White foam sheet
Silver Christmas tinsel
Spider foam shape stickers
1. Cut the foam sheet into a square.
2. Use white glue to make a tinsel-X in the middle of the square.
3. Then, place 2 more tinsel strips in an intersecting way through the middle of the X to make a cross.
4. Then, place a tinsel strip on the outside sides of the square.
* This was the limit to my children’s attention span, so that’s where we stopped.
5. (Optional) Cut shorter sections of tinsel and glue them in an octagon pattern around the web.
6. Allow your child to select one or more spiders to stick to the web.
7. Hole punch one of the corners of the white foam square.
8. Stick the pipe cleaner through the hole and twist it to create a circle.
You can hang the completed product on a door handle or cabinet door. You may even choose to hang it on a hook to decorate your front door! Enjoy!
Have a great time crafting this fall!