Saturday, October 5, 2013

Guest Blogger: Hip Homeschool Moms

I was featured at HHM

I am honored to share with you that I have been chosen to be a Guest Blogger for the Hippest Homeschool site around!

Hip Homeschool Moms Button

I hope you hop on over to Hip Homeschool Mom’s to learn about how you can Capture Autumn and use it another day with a fun activity I like to call Sensory Bags.  CLICK HERE to find out how you can Capture Autumn in Sensory Bags too!



Caleb and I still enjoy pulling our Sensory Bags out and learning in a variety of ways every day! I plan to use them all season long or at least as long as we can.



I thank you in advance for leaving a comment on their site! I would love to see what you have to say!



God Bless!




Don’t forget to Follow me on Facebook as I’ll be sharing 1 FALL FUN Activity every day in the month of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...